If you’re looking for some of the best fireworks in the Indiana area, Uncle Sam Fireworks can be a great choice for all of your firework needs. Whether you want just a few simple selections for a backyard family reunion, or you have something more complex in mind, fireworks can enhance any occasion. Thanks to technology, today’s fireworks are brighter, bolder and louder than ever before. Here are the top 3 events where fireworks are a must:
- 4th of July: This is the number one fireworks event for most people in the U.S. With festivals and celebrations happening across the country, fireworks are a tradition that no event is complete without. If you are going to an actual fireworks festival, it’s always great to round out the evening with a few sparklers or small fireworks once you arrive home. If you are having a private celebration at home, you may want something a bit more lavish. Just make sure that all fireworks are operated safely and kept away from small children.
- Wedding: Your wedding is one of the most important events of your life; why not celebrate with a few fireworks? You’ll need to ask the venue you’ve rented about what their policies are regarding the use of fireworks. These could be as simple as sparklers given out to your guests or a display that includes some of the boldest, loudest varieties. A fireworks display is the perfect way to show your guests that you appreciate their presence and include them in the celebration.
- New Year’s: What better way to bring in the New Year than with some fireworks. When that countdown reaches zero, let the fireworks go and amaze your friends and family with a fireworks display that they won’t soon forget. You can even have everyone bring their own fireworks to light; much like a potluck dinner.
Regardless of what company you decide to purchase your fireworks from, remember that you need to practice safe lighting and operating procedures. Young children should be supervised, even if they are operating hand sparklers. Never let children light fireworks without adult supervision.
Always follow the directions on the package of each firework, and make sure you have a bucket of water or garden hose handy in case of an emergency. Some other pointers:
- Never light off fireworks in a dry, grassy area
- Keep pets inside, as the noise can frighten them
- Never light fireworks indoors
- Never throw fireworks into a bonfire
Before you start shopping for fireworks, have a budget in mind and stick to it. If you’re having a private party, you can ask your guests to chip in so that you can purchase more and have a more varied display. Designate one or two people to light them, and make sure you clean up your yard right away, so there are no smoldering embers left overnight. Fires from fireworks can get out of control quickly and pose a serious danger to those watching. Be responsible – be safe, and most of all enjoy the show!
US Fireworks can help with all of your firework needs. Visit the website today for more information.